~FreeSpirits~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~FreeSpirits~

The Home Of The ~FreeSpirits~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MorTB!d
Admin
Admin
MorTB!d

Male
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2006-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: MorTBid
NBK Level: Founder
Next NBK Level:
~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Left_bar_bleue6666666/1000000~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Empty_bar_bleue  (6666666/1000000)

~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Empty
PostSubject: ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....   ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... EmptyMon 8 May - 22:00

cheers Here's the link to instal the toolbar I made for us...

Just Click -->HERE<--

People who instal it, can you use your caracter name in chat room so we'll know to who we're talkin on the chat room...

Also, don't forget, after executing the instalation, to right clic on your browser bar, to activate the toolbar, cuz in the sake to not be a spam for anti spy programs, I made it in the rules, and it whont show up until you activate it.

If you have problems tell me we'll look at it..after all, I made it.. grey

Waiting for your comments to, and you can propose me thing I might not have think about to put on...

Last edited by on Fri 30 Mar - 1:03; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://m0rtbid.darkbb.com/
Nadaver
Scrib Supervisor
Scrib Supervisor
Nadaver

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-04-13

Character sheet
Character Name:
NBK Level:
Next NBK Level:
~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Left_bar_bleue17954/1000000~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Empty_bar_bleue  (17954/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....   ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... EmptyTue 9 May - 16:09

HOLY SHIT DUDE! YOUR TOOLBAR ROCKS!!! ITS THE BEST MAN!!
i like it!!
i might have some thing to fix... or add
but its your choice here:
you shouldnt have so many links... just the most important one...
or tools...
i think PACMAN is irrelevant...
fun fun fun is a good idea... but pointless counting what we use this toolbar for...
and in the end, i like the scentense, but it runs all the time and it kinda drives me crazy... but thats not so important...
ty for all great one!
Back to top Go down
MorTB!d
Admin
Admin
MorTB!d

Male
Number of posts : 557
Registration date : 2006-01-15

Character sheet
Character Name: MorTBid
NBK Level: Founder
Next NBK Level:
~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Left_bar_bleue6666666/1000000~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Empty_bar_bleue  (6666666/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....   ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... EmptyTue 9 May - 17:18

I'll do some modifications as you asked, but i'll keep mostly all tools in there, cuz i'm using them pretty much all the time...

I'did'nt realy finished to fixed up for bitefight, cuz at first it was not totaly in this purpose...So it explain why theire"s some unseful links to us, but i'll fix it tonight.

Thanks for you comments.
If you see something else tell me.

Oh yeah, and about pacman, it was just a link i did'nt whant to loose, it will be removed to, but i'll link it in games section....Cuz i so luv to play it...and maybe some others will, or maybe not... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by on Tue 16 May - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://m0rtbid.darkbb.com/
MemphisCZC
Scrib
Scrib
MemphisCZC

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-04-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
NBK Level:
Next NBK Level:
~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Left_bar_bleue0/1000000~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....   ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... EmptyTue 9 May - 19:43

nice work!!! you're a great clan founder!! keep up the good work:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....   ~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d.... Empty

Back to top Go down

~K*G~ Special edition toolbar by MorTB!d....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~FreeSpirits~ :: Forum Introduction :: NEWS-
Jump to: